- Our regularly scheduled general meeting for May 21st has been cancelled due to COVID19 concerns.
- The range remains open; please practice social distancing and healthy hygiene.
- 2020 newsletters and membership cards were mailed March 30th.
- Refer to the latest newsletter for our new gate combination and changes to Range Rules for 2021.
Welcome to the Floyd County Conservation Club site. Established in 1936, we have a long and rich heritage. Our mission is to:
- promote the conservation, preservation, protection, restoration and wise use of the waters, land, and wildlife
- educate the public, youth and adult, on these issues
- promote the highest levels of sportsmanship, ethical hunting and fishing, firearms and safety, and shooting sports
- provide and develop greater outdoor opportunities for all
- foster relationships with and support the community, private groups, and government agencies in matters of conservation and law enforcement
To this end, we dedicate our efforts, resources and facilities
Browse our site and send us your comments.